Monday, September 01, 2008

To Noah the Tattoo Guy "Ummm.... You are doing a REALLY great job.... but I have to say you are REALLY not my favorite person in the world right now!"

Here is where we went.

Noah say, "Nah... it doesn't really hurt... it's more of an annoyance really." Me thinks Noah lies. Another of my gems.... "HOLY CRAP... It feels like someone is coloring on my skin with a NEEDLE!!!!" LOL
DONE!!! Wayne the body piercing guy was pretty disappointed that I did not crap my pants as I had promised... Sorry Wayne.

I LOVE my tattoo. I also love Nicole's words that she had added to hers, so I think I am going to add some sort of design to mine that goes up and around my ankle a little... some more swirly wind or something. Maybe I'll get that done when Rick goes to have his armband done :)

ETA: Why the leaf?

Last year when we went to North Conway our motel was beside a tattoo shop. When we first saw it we joked, "Hey we should get matching tattoos to signify our trip every fall!" Over the weekend we kept talking about it and what we would get. Since there are maple leaves on 95% of the signs down there... we kept coming back to that idea. We went to the shop to do it that Sunday before we left, but they were closed. So no tattoo that year.... but we always planned to do it next time. The tattoo shop where we were going to get them done didn't survive the winter slow season and closed down, so we went to White Mtn down the road a bit.

So that's the why... also.... I just LOVE ME SOME AUTUMN! It's my FAVORITE time of the year!
:)

14 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

It looks really good! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip as usual! Thank you for the shirt! I haven't had a real red chamois in years! I will break it in right during deer season! The clothes look great as they always do! Can't wait for my new tattoo now! Glad to have you home though- I miss you when you are gone!

Kristie said...

Me like tattoos!!! I want to get another one I just don't know where to put it or what to get. I thought about adding onto mine, but again.. what to add? Why the leaf?

Colleen said...

I guess I should explain the leaf, huh? I'll edit my blog :) Thanks!

Kristie said...

haha! I think the leaf is a neat idea. It's non-traditional and beats the heck out of a rose (sorry for those who have rose tattoos, I'm sure it looks very nice)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- Jerry has a rose! Love it!

Julie said...

beautiful!!!

Nicole said...

I am so impressed that you went through with it.

It would be neat for you to add on to it.

Kristie said...

Sorry Jerry!!

Ingrid said...

Love the tattoo!

So much for that sweet rose tattoo I was going to get on my ankle. I guess I'll just have to get that "Thug Life" one I've been wanting on my stomach. For the real, yo.

Julie said...

Jerry hates the rose...I like it though...at least it's blue... :)

Rick Jordan said...

That's ok, Kristie- he has never been that fond of it! LOL, Ingrid! Julie- I agree! I never saw anything wrong with it!

Artistically Twisted said...

Ingrid... You and me can go get stomach tats... I am getting "Chaos" scrolled across there.

I have grown to tolerate the rose but It was just to impulsive for me to love.


You girls leaves look great.

Rick Jordan said...

Because of this entire blog, I can now PROUDLY proclaim that I have slept with a woman with a tattoo! Don't tell my wife, OK? LOL

Wendy said...

I like the leaf and your braver than I am, lol!