Your pics are looking AMAZING! I don't know exactly what is is (because they're always great) but these and the ones from the other day with Sean are just perfect!
great pictures! Glad she made the team! :) Field Hockey is TUFF! I remember playing it a few times and I also remember why shin guards are good things :)
5 comments:
Nice pictures! Jessi looks like she is game ready! Sean looks TICKED OFF! LOL
Your pics are looking AMAZING! I don't know exactly what is is (because they're always great) but these and the ones from the other day with Sean are just perfect!
great pictures! Glad she made the team! :) Field Hockey is TUFF! I remember playing it a few times and I also remember why shin guards are good things :)
Thanks!! :)
Ahh the moods of our children! We can't live with them and we can't live without them!! Great photos Ma'am!!
Post a Comment