I didn't break out the camera til late in the night after Nicole reminded me that I hadn't taken any photos... so for more photos... and VIDEO... Ya may wanna hop on over to Jerry's Blog later on after he gets all artsy-fartsy and finishes his movie. :)
4 comments:
Who care if they were blurry? Not like you stayed sober to take pictures! I think your pics came out great and your captions are funny and right on the money! I had a great time as usual!
Awesome pictures! I need a lesson on how to get those damn slide show things on to my blog. I totally have a mess on mine but I needed to get something posted before everyone came after me LOL....
I still gotta get all artsy farsy on the film.... I am trying to iron out the details to get a guns n roses soundtrack but axl is draggin his feet.
I will get some posted and from now until the end of time there will be NO MISTAKE about what date the party took place on.
I think it will be burned in. Tell me again WHY I didn't turn that off?
Wow.....that is some priceless stuff. I think I need to get some of those boots!
Thank you both for throwing a GREAT party and letting me spend the night! I had such a good time and it was a relief not having to worry about getting home!
Post a Comment