My outtakes are A LOT stranger when I have em. ;)
Very nice outtakes! I think the real photos are awesome, too! Very colorful and nice pictures!
These are great!! It looks like y'all had a blast and sometimes that makes for the best photos!! I love the one of you and Sean, that is so sweet!!
LOL, yes it is always an adventure trying to get some nice shots of our crew. Luckily there were a few really great pics and the outakes are really funny. I think I might have the one of you and I printed up and framed, I love it.
Cute pic of you and Nicole...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My outtakes are A LOT stranger when I have em. ;)
Very nice outtakes! I think the real photos are awesome, too! Very colorful and nice pictures!
These are great!! It looks like y'all had a blast and sometimes that makes for the best photos!! I love the one of you and Sean, that is so sweet!!
LOL, yes it is always an adventure trying to get some nice shots of our crew.
Luckily there were a few really great pics and the outakes are really funny. I think I might have the one of you and I printed up and framed, I love it.
Cute pic of you and Nicole...
Post a Comment