Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to school!



The kids are back to school today. This vacation seemed REALLLLLY long! Not because the kids were bad or drove me crazy, but because it almost seems like Christmas was ages ago and all the new clothes the kids got for Christmas already don't feel new... and our old morning routine feels like our new morning routine. We are all ready to go right now and we don't even have to leave for 15 minutes! Because I wanted to start the new year back to school out right, I made them do EVERYTHING last night, make lunches, lay out clothes, pack bags, and I did the same. I REALLY like this more laid back morning and I really hope that we stick with it!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We started our back to school morning a bit too early and had 30 minutes to burn off before leaving...But like you said it was nice not to be rushed, makes for a better morning.