Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do I DARE!!??


Why YES, I believe I DO!

Jessi and I took a little stroll over to Best Buy to check out the Verizon phones today. We had Unicel, but Verizon bought them out and everyone has to switch to Verizon. I WAS going to wait a awhile since we have til March to switch, but Best Buy made me an offa I cudn't refuse, ya know?

Rick and Jessi are the proud owners of new env2 phones, PERFECT for them since they have a full keyboard and they texting fools! And I am the very proud owner of an LG Dare. LOVES IT!!

This past week has been pretty "blah" ...hence the no blogging, sorry Nicole ;) When I wasn't "blah" ..I was busy! Friday night I took Jessi and some of her friend's to Bucksport to cheer on her A Team cheerleaders at their competition and I must admit, it was REALLY fun! The girls are so cute and Sassy!! Karyn convinced me to go since she was going to cheer on her daughter who is on the Orrington team, and I am glad she did! This Friday night is Jessi's B Team competition and it should be even more fun since my kid is actually a participant! GO REBELS!!!!! ;-)

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Nice, that phone looked pretty sweet when I saw it!

Rick Jordan said...

I LOVE my new phone! And you are right, I am a texting fool! Now I don't have to worry about going over texts every month!