Following Nicoles lead... with the tofu thing anyway ;-)
Tonight I made a tofu stir fry, it was quite yummy, but I thought the tofu would be crispier on the outside since I read a bunch of recipes for crispy tofu and cooked mine the same way... but not-so-much. Oh well. I DO think crispy tofu would be just delightful! :)
...and for the record I am trying to follow lots of other things Nicole made on her list, but some of those things.... like being nice... and not gossiping just don't come easy!!! LOL
6 comments:
LOL...good luck with the tofu...not my cup of tea and I'd probably get kicked out of the house for serving it too...Ekk...Laughing at the gossiping part...You don't gossip do you? :o)
That is AWESOME, yeah I wanted crispy tofu too. Didn't happen. I liked it though and yours looks super yummy!!
I have heard of this....... "Toe Food" wasn't that the cause of the Boxer uprising?
The trainers started feeding the Toe Food to the boxers instead of meat and potatoes and then Mohammad Ali Started Rhyming badly
"Oooh it smells like a foot
Yeah, it tastes just like a tree
Ima gunna whoop ya ass
if yaz feedzat shit ta me"
Then Mike Tyson bit someones ear off and was heard to say
"GeethLoueeth I thawdt id wutha Chiggin stwip"
That's the stuff..... right?
o.O
Oh God Jerry.....
Anyway...I don't like tofu...We were vegetarians for a couple of years and tried it...It was not so good for us...AND after a couple years of not eating meat...You get a big mac attack and almost kill people trying to make it to McDonalds .....
I told you it was tofu after ONE bite! I have to tell you though- it wasn't THAT bad. I could never EVER be a vegetarian- I like meat WAY too much!
yuck... just yuck.
Post a Comment