Last night they all got there hair did ;-) I don't know HOW she slept with that craziness on her head, but she claims she slept fine. They are all wearing thier jeans rolled up with long socks because... well.... because they are weirdo 13 year olds.
I am going to get there early and save seats for all my peeps.... you know much much people LOVE seat savers, right!? LOL
4 comments:
Rofl!! I love it! Sorry I'm missing it but I KNOW you will get fantastic shots so no worries.
I'm sure they will do great!! Cheer extra for me!!
Judah will be a weird 13 year old this year!! YIKES!!
She looks like she ready to have a blast!
Just keep making really loud comments about having a super infectious disease and wipe your nose a lot. The seat saving shouldn't be a problem!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Ahh to be 13 again and able to get away with being weird!! Great photos! Good luck on the seat saving, nobody hates it down here and everyone does it!
Post a Comment