Friday, January 16, 2009
Kids don't care about snot freezing cold.
If I had MY choice... I would have spent the evening snuggled up on the couch with a blanket. INSTEAD I took Sean to the pool to go swimming since Karyn was there with her son and his friends... then I stopped over at Jessi's school to visit her at her "dance-a-thon" (and I use that term VERY loosely since I saw no dancing when I was there...lol. They should have just called it a "hang-out-a-thon" and asked the parents to donate money to get the kids out of the house for the evening...lol!!) and take some photos. The girls even decided to show off thier routines so I could take photos. Who would of thought that teenage girls like to get their photos taken!!?? SHOCKING....LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome pictures as always! The girls look like they were having a blast and so does Sean!
Post a Comment