Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a fact.

Did you know that there are 120 bodies on Mt Everest?

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/dead-everest.htm

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That is an interesting little tid bit and is gross.

Julie said...

O.K. are you going Goth??? Inquiring minds need to know...Cause your constant obsession with death is well.....cutting into my territory...First Bhraun then you...COME ON PEOPLE .... ROFLMAO!!!

Rick Jordan said...

I KNOW, Julie! They are crowding you big time! Next thing you know, they will come to a party dressed as you and Jerry! Ooops! That has already been done!

Julie said...

ROFLMAO Rick...Now Colleen dressed as you :) But if they start reading twilight....Oh hold on....WTF is going on here...to quote Jimi Hendrix...At least I still have my guitar.... :)

Artistically Twisted said...

Did you know that "the quarry" Has at least Three half full half gallons and a relative full Bag that I lost track of up there?

Sorry I thought we were mourning losses that happened on top of big hills... I know that Virginities (is that even a proper word??? How do you place Virginity in that sentence with the possibility of more than one being referenced??? Screw it... >.< well you know what i mean)have been lost up there as well.... never to be seen alive AGAIN! mwahaha.

Okay... sorry but I probably just killed the comment stream on this page.

Colleen said...

LOL....

i think the stream had already ended!