I know I am a bit of a blog slacker these days.... actually... all of us Facebooker's are!
Also... I hate a blog with no pics, and I haven't taken any in a few days because Jessi stole the batteries out of my camera to put into her video camera....so.......
Anyhoo... kids on vacation this week. I am not. I AM excited that starting May 17th I am only working 4 days a week for the summer!! LOVES IT!!
Also excited for this weekend!! Kids are at the in-laws Friday night and Rick and I are planning on a nice evening together. Saturday night we are doing Sean's birthday party, and Sunday a whole bunch of us are heading down to Portland for the day. The boys are going to Cabela's and the girls are mall bound! Should be a blast!!
1 comment:
I am looking forward to this weekend too! Should be very nice and relaxing and a lot of fun! I hear you on the pictures and Facebook thing. I need to blog tonight, too!
Post a Comment