Saturday, May 23, 2009

a day at the beach

I took about a zillion photos today and I don't even care... I'm posting them all... ok... not all... but a LOT of them!! 44 to be exact ;-)




Nicole and I had a great time with the kids at the "Atlantic Ocean" (Sean and Sophie discussed at LEAST 172 times that we were going to the ATLANTIC ocean and not the PACIFIC ocean today) today. It was almost nice that our evening plans got cancelled because we were able to hang out as long as we wanted to and didn't have to worry about getting back. It was GREAT to get out and take some photos!! I love that and when I don't do it for awhile, I forget just how much!! Now I am SUPER excited to take Tim and Kristie's engagement photos Tuesday evening!!

I feel all oceany... so it's off to the shower for me!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are great photos!! Now I want to go to the beach! Looks like you had a blast :)

Nicole said...

I had a great time and LOVED the pics!!!

Wendy said...

Wow that was Sweet, thank you! So nice to see some green and the "Atlantic Ocean" instead of the sleepy "Gulf of Mexico", lol...Great photos!

Rick Jordan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach! I am glad you took a ton of pictures and are back into your camera! Have fun at the engagement shoot!