But it wasn't so bad. I lucked out and got paired with a Dad who had to finish up by 10am cuz he had a cub scout thing. After we collected money, all the team dads cleaned up and raked the field to get it ready for games... and the kids took the "tag day" thing literally and played tag in the outfield. Sean had a blast! Tomorrow is our first scrimmage... then some other day this week is our first game!

2 comments:
Little League is serious business. They want everything and then some in order for your kid to be able to play. I tried to get Zack in when he was little and we had this big stink about his Birth Certificate since he was born in Tacoma. It was a pain and he didn't get to play. Anyway...Sean looks Uber cute in his uniform. I wish him luck and hope he has a lot of fun!
He DOES!! I told him this morning that he cute so cute I just wanted to scoop him up and eat him right up. He looked at me like I was a crazy person and ran away.
And you are right.. it IS serious business. Same with the softball... we couldn't find Jessi's a couple years ago and I didn't go to the town office in time and she never got to play either.
Post a Comment