For Jessi's "End of Summer Party" I got a great deal on a bounce house and decided to go for it... even in the face of a rainy weather forecast. The kids had a blast... and I even took a turn. (Holy crap.... THAT is a workout!!) Brhaun was nice enough to help Rick go and pick it up because John told me that it would take 4 guys to move it and it would be the size of a cubicle. WRONG. Rick probably could have picked it up on his own, but oh well :-)
Because I felt like it... I turned Jessi's big party into one of my own with all our regular peeps. Len and Dyan also came by for a little while, and Richard came over later on in the evening :) We had a lovely, loud evening and Brhaun got to witness his first "Nicole and Colleen Battle Royale." ;-)
Rick took the day off yesterday and it was great to have him home on a Saturday! We finished up the kids school shopping and then went to lunch at Olive Garden. Richard's section was all working on 'Never Ending Pasta Bowls' so we were seated in a section beside him... so we got to visit a little, but Richard missed out on us tipping him "Canadian style." ;-)
Today is supposed to be a big, yucky day with Hurricane Bill brashing past. Good day to watch movies and chill out.
2 comments:
Very nice pictures!
gegoNogequert, clomid online Arrarseanadly, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] gatodshag
23
Post a Comment