I have spent the last couple days kickin' ass and takin' names on this house! We have WAY too much shit and it's gotta GO!! Actually I should say WE have been... because the kids are helping a lot and Rick is goin' crazy on that nasty-ass hole of a basment. We are going to have a yard sale the 19th.
I think my motivation is knowing how busy we are all about to become. The kids and I both start school on Tuesday... soon after that Jessi will start field hockey and Sean will start football. That won't leave a lot of time for housekeeping... so the less crap we have... the less crap I will have to clean up.
You know what the hardest thing to part with has been for me? Cookbooks. I have SO many and I NEVER... EVER.... EVER even OPEN almost ALL of them. I probably have used 5 of the 30+ that I have. Who needs cookbooks anymore when every recipe you could imagine is online? But they are GOING GOING GONE!!

2 comments:
Are you keeping the aquarium up and running??? Love the sofa in the kitchen! Is one missing from somewhere else?
You could always rip the favored recipes out of those cookbooks you're trashing and then trash the rest you know? Get one looseleaf binder to put the culled recipes in?
Post a Comment