I LOVE the 4th of July!!!! I don't really know who I am... but at some point I turned into a girl who LOVES playing sports!! On the 4th we have a big softball game and it is SO FREAKIN' FUN!!! This year was a blast... but at the same time kind of a let down because it was SO EFFING HOT that we had to cut the game a little short before we all died.
After the game we headed back to my house for some more haning out and a BBQ, some Bocce and a few illegal fireworks ;-) It was a great evening... but WAY TOO EFFING HOT!!
We are now happily camping out in the air-conditioned bedroom watching 'Freaky Friday' ...perfect end to a perfect day!! :-)
After the game we headed back to my house for some more haning out and a BBQ, some Bocce and a few illegal fireworks ;-) It was a great evening... but WAY TOO EFFING HOT!!
We are now happily camping out in the air-conditioned bedroom watching 'Freaky Friday' ...perfect end to a perfect day!! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment