Jessi has wrapped up this year's session of cheer camp. If it's hard to pick her out.. she is over on the left, and she is in the stunt group in the back. We have one concert under our belt and another in about a week and a half. This one should be a blast. A "girls only" trip to Boston to see the Black Eyed Peas. There are eight of us going, Can't WAIT! We are planning to sup at the Cheesecake Factory before the show too.... YUMMMMM!!! After the BEP concert, the next concert on the docket is NICKELBACK in September.... WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! I am such a freakin' hypocrite and I think it's hysterical. Not even 6 months ago I HATED Nickelback, and now I totally can't get enough of them. They should be called NickelCRACK!! LOL
Today we took a trip to Portland. I won a pair of Sea Dogs tix at work so Sean and Rick took in a game while Jessi and I did some shopping. It was a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment