Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whose ARM is that?????

This morning when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my outstretched arm, and for a second, I TOTALLY was like, "WHOSE ARM IS THAT!!?" ROFL!!! It never occurred to me that running would tone my arms like it has! My legs are also visibly more toned, and everything just feels more tightened up and I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! I also have crazy amounts of energy. Which has ended up being kinda sucky in the past when I have started working out regularly because I get bored quickly doing the normal things I do, like watching way too much television and sitting at a desk job all day. This time though, I think I have plenty of stuff to and our whole family is much more active these days. Last night Jessi AND Sean joined me for a run, and then when Rick got home they all tossed around the football for awhile.

Last nights run felt like a big victory too, I never had to stop and walk even though I just started week 3 of the program and there is starting to be more running than walking. And after my run, I didn't feel 'done'... so went for a little bike ride.

Now.... if I could just get control over myself and stop eating shit all the time, and lots of it........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl!! I've gotten to the point where I actually feel better after I run. Keep it up! YOU ROCK!!

Nicole said...

You are doing AWESOME!!!!