Sunday, September 19, 2010

5k race day!!



Phew. I am beat! Not sure if it's from the race, or from a looooong day of hangin' out and watching football with all my favs :) We had a house full today!! Pretty sure I will have NO voice tomorrow from cheering on my J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! Yeah... I am a Jets fan... I got TOTALLY sucked into the 'Hard Knocks'- Training Camp with the New York Jets' show on HBO. Fell in love with them then, and then again and again every time I watch them play. They play rough and dirty, just the way I like it LOL!!

The race went great!!! I was SO LUCKY to have my bestie run it with me and scream at my when I wanted to walk... and scream at me more when it was time to run again after a brief walk break. My time was evern better than the last 5k, and it was a WAY harder race with a LOT of hills.... it S-U-C-K-E-D!! But it felt SO GOOD at the end when my favorite peeps (who don't give up Sundays for just ANYONE! ;-)  ) and family were there to hug me with congratulations!!! I felt so good after the race, I could have run another race!! (....as long as Nicole was there with me!)

Ok... time to hit the sack...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! You are awesome, glad you had a great race!

Wendy said...

I am so PROUD of you!! Way to go!