Friday, September 17, 2010

Photos... not of the kids!

Someone out back is enjoying the apples....






I don't even know when the last time was that I just went outside to take some photos.  Not sure what made me get the urge today.  Finding anything interesting to take photos of took some doin'...it's in between summer flowers and autumn splendor right now.

Busy weekend ahead!  Football, football, and more football.  Going to the high school game tonight, Sean has a game tomorrow, and Sunday we are having a bunch of peeps over to watch the big Pats vs. Jets game... GO JETS!!

Mom came up from TN for a visit last weekend.  I thought it was a nice visit.  She apparently didn't.  Oh well.  Mother/daughter issues are as old as time, right?

Getting EXTREMELY EXCITED for the Nickelback/Three Days Grace/Buckcherry concert next Friday!!!  SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited... here is a vid from one of their other shows from this week...




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Loving the nature photos Colleen, awesome job! Be thankful, my Mother lives with us for 3 months in the winter...just a weekend or week would be nice, lol...