Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Field Hockey n' Fridges





Our fridge died last Thursday. Again. For the 3rd time... maybe 4th? I was only 4ish years old. This time I was EFFING DONE!!!!!!! I have HATED that fridge since day 1. Why I thought I wanted a side-by-side is beyond me... they SUCK ASS. Also.... don't ever buy a GE Fridge. Since I bought it, all I have heard is how much GE sucks... and I can testify for that. My new fridge is my lover. It is perfect in every way and I want to hug it and squeeze it and rub it all day long. Yeah I said it.

I also have to throw a couple field hockey pics up there. Loves me some field hockey... even though I have no idea how the game works or why the ref has to blow the whistle every 5 seconds for penalties not able to be seen by the naked eye. I also love cheering my kid's team on... but I haven't had a chance to do much of that yet ;-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love LOVE LOVE the new fridge!! So glad you got rid of that POS!! Girlie is looking good in the photos!