Well... I am a week into my weight loss challenge at work and I have felt very unchallengish. I have pretty much eaten my way through the week! I suck. Nicole says that as of Monday we will be solving the "Case of the missing runner" and I agree... we need to find her. She loved the way running made her feel!!! So why the fuck did she quit the second she won the stupid bet she made with her coworker!!? WHY, I ASK YOU.... WHY!!!???
Tomorrow Nicole and I are heading down to Portland/Freeport with the kidlets... should be fun... and maybe not-so-fun at times... LOL!! We meeting up with another friend of ours at Whole Foods for lunch because we are awesome like that ;-)
I am sucking ass at school this semester. I am not enjoying either of my classes and and barely even 'going through the motions.' Need to get back on track with that. I went to pick Sean up from school early the other day and just soaked up the 'school vibe.' I really do want to be a part of that vibe.... I think I will be a great teacher. It's just hard to keep that goal in focus sometimes because I do enjoy my job and totally {heart} my co-workers. But... it's still just "a job."
OK enough chit-chatter.
P.S. I realize this post has nothing to do with Ninjas... this photo just cracked me up earlier today when I saw it.

No comments:
Post a Comment