I finally bit the bullet and went to the eye doctor. It's been almost a year since I read a book out of anger at the fact that I can't see the books like I used to. Guess what? I need glasses. Shocker. When he told me this, I felt like he has just told me I had six months to live. Yes. I am a drama queen. That is what you all love about me. Right? Or no?
I thought I would just need them to read, but since I have been using them... and seeing the difference in the world when I take them off... I will be getting contacts. Gross.
Aaaaaaand.... I am low-carbin' it again. Been on it for about a week and aside from the headache. tired bitchy mood yesterday... it's all going well so far. I will never live the low-carb lifestyle, but I have been able to keep the weight that I lose when I on it off, so I think it works for me. I think it's because I am an "all or nothing" kind of girl and plans that let me 'eat whatever I want in moderation' ...well... my "moderation" button is broken. So on a low carb diet, candy and cheeze doodles and cheez its are all just plain OFF LIMITS... so I don't even think about them. I want to stay on it until our work bet is over on Dec 6th. But as we all know, my "follow through" button is also broken.
Going to see Paranormal Activity 2 tomorrow night. Should be SOMETHIN' since tonight when I saw a new ad for it tonight and screamed and thew my laptop (which fortunately landed on the ottoman... and is just fine ;-) ) Ooooh.... maybe I can find it and link it here.... I think I figured out what it's SO EFFING SCARY... it's because there is no music to warn you of impending danger.
Eh... find it yourself. I give up.

No comments:
Post a Comment