Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Legends of the Fall is the best movie ever.

Seriously.  It makes me want to buy a time machine and set it to the early 1900's and point it in the direction  of Montana.  OK maybe not really.  Those were some pretty brutal times and I think I would miss my TV.... laptop... ipod...... heat <---that's a biggie ;-)

Started a new diet challenge with some friends at work Monday.  Bad week to start since I have been in a bit of a funk the past few days.... actually maybe good week to start since the challenge made me stop and think about whether or not I was actually hungry or not... which doesn't mean I didn't eat it anyway, but I thought about it, that counts, right?

Jessi has an MRI for her knee tomorrow... she is out field hockey for the season, which sucks for her :(  I just hope that it's something we can get fixed up for her so that she can get back life pain-free... god... first the stupid gluten and now the knee... the kid can't catch a freakin' break.

OK movie's wrappin' up... bedtime.

No comments: