Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Disenchanted for no reason whatsoever.

Wow,  I may have become the ultimate blog slacker.

I am still on my "no eating all day plan" ...but I am a little "eh" about it today.  I have lost 17-20 pounds, depending on the scale and the time of day.  It's been 11 weeks.  That's an average of around 1.5 pounds a week.  I could've done that without these drastic measures.  Probably.  For some reason this is easier to stick to.  And I am not a Nazi about it on the weekends and stuff, so it just seems easy.   I think maybe it's because I have no self control.  So by not allowing myself to eat all day, and only eating one meal, I never get on the slippery slope of "Oh well... already ruined the whole day... may as well eat whatever I want.

I am also a bit 'eh' with life in general right now.  Ok... today.  And again... for no reason really.  OK... there is a reason, and I know what it is.  There is a lot going on with all the people in my life, and I have no control over any of it, and I feel helpless and lost.  And even though I know that everyone has their own shit going on, and frankly like I care a lot more about a lot of people in my life than they do about me.  That may be completely untrue and unreasonable, but this is my blog and I'll whine if I want to.  I'm sure everyone must feel like this from time-to-time.... right?

Wow... Can you believe that I DON'T have PMS!?  ;-)

Anyhoo.  I don't want to end on a yucky note.  The kids are back to school this week, YAY!!  Sean's first day was today and he says it was a great day!  Jessi goes back tomorrow and is looking very forward to it. AND FOOTBALL STARTS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!  WOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh yeah... and I got a promotion at work, which I love, and am excited about... but certainly is playing into my dramatic mood right now.  Change is hard... and tis the time of year for change.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I almost spit my soda all over the keyboard when I saw you had posted something on your blog...ya need to warn us next time, lol.