FOOTBALL IS BACK!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!
The busy time of year has arrived. The kids are back in school. All the sports have started. Jessi is rockin' the field hockey stick again this year and Sean is giving soccer a try. Not only is SEAN giving soccer a try... but _I_ somehow allowed myself into getting roped into coaching his team... so MOM is giving soccer a try as well. It's actually been VERY fun so far. At first Sean was VERY reluctant to play soccer (as in... I forced him and bribed him to play), but after his first game this weekend, he actually THANKED ME for making him play and says he wants to play EVERY YEAR. And coaching has been fun too! Thank goodness the parents of the kids on my team understand that 'it takes a village.' ;-)
Tom and Jody are MARRIED! YAY THEM!! :) The wedding was absolutely perfect and SO FUN!! I am so happy for them!! Nicole and Jessi and I did the photography. Nicole did most of the heavy lifting though, since I was in the ceremony. Much props to her!! She rules!!
Speaking of our photography... we actually started a website for it since we seem to get more and more jobs trickling in. So that's kind of exciting too :)
Elizabeth Lee Photography
1 comment:
It is very nice blog and i hope that we can be friends.
Nezar Alnadi
winds of fresom
Post a Comment