Tuesday, September 06, 2011

OK OK. That post was a little dramatic

I have gone for a run, cleared my head, and all is well.  Weird how that happens.  In all honesty... obviously I feel fantastic.  While on my run tonight a lady on my run route stopped and waited for me while getting her mail to tell me that she sees me out running all the time and always says to herself "YOU GO GIRL!!!"

I am wearing the smallest size I have worn since college, my husband can't keep his hands off me and I have NOTHING to complain about.

I thought about deleting that other post... but... I'm all about keepin' it real.  And crazy IS my real ;-)

Moral of my post....

-Say nice things to strangers, you may make their day!
-If you feel like you want to kill someone, and like the whole world hates you... go for a walk...run.... skip... hop.... bike ride....




No comments: