Sunday, September 30, 2007

DAY-UM BITCH... You need to wash your windows!

As I sit here on this lovely Sunday morning with my iced coffee and the sun streaming in our front windows I realize..... WOW... my windows are freakin' filthy! So I guess one of Sunday's chores will involve me on the porch with some windex and many, many paper towels. Although... I think I heard somewhere that newspaper is better for cleaning windows ...then I wouldn't waste all my paper towels. Hmmmmm.....

Also on todays 'TO DO'.... (for crying out loud I JUST had a bunch of things in my head that I wanted to get done today and now I can't even remember anything except the windows)

OK...I remember!

-Laundry... it's getting a little outta control in the laundry room since the kids cleaned their rooms yesterday and we cleaned out the car... all were full of clothes. WHY do my kids feel the need to strip down the SECOND they get in the car after school? There were about 11 pairs of socks, 6 sweatshirts, and 14 pairs of shoes in the van!

-Get Birdseed. I finally got a little feeder for the porch, only to discover that it is a thistle feeder and I have no thistle seed. My mom is confident (and Rick agrees) that birds will come right up to the porch for seed, and that would be cool... but I think they are both nuts. There are not even any trees or bushes near the porch!

-Set up a home network!!! I had my computers all networked before we got that damn Vista contraption. I have tried a couple times to get it all going again. Today is the day!!! That way Rick will be able to get into the laptop to look at and use pictures for his blog since that seems to be his 'thing' lately. I think it's funny because the pics he chooses are so random and have nothing to do with what he is blogging about...lol!!

I think that's enough... I have a feeling that last one is gonna be a doozy!!

P.S. the newspaper thing turned out to be one of those "OMG WHY HAVEN'T I KNOWN ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG!? THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!" things!


2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

We have been very busy today! Nice to relax and veg for a little bit!

Wendy said...

LOL to dirty windows...I know all about that and hate it when I go to take photos...We hung halloween decorations on ours the other day so they are clean for the moment. You should get birds to come to the feeder even if it is on the porch. Just make sure you buy good thistle seed. I bought cheep thistle seed and then ended up digging thistle's out of the yard all spring...My Mother says they sell thistle seed that won't sprout...Never heard of it but who knows she's older and wiser than me, LOL. Good luck with your Sunday to do list...I save mine for Mondays but then I'm not working so I can do that...Ekkk...I honestly believe you should go outside and take photos for the day, LOL!!