What a nice day :) We took a trip to Fort Knox and the observatory. On the way there I spotted a red field that turned out to be a blueberry patch (I know... duh) and we decided to take a closer look. We had a nice walk and got some nice pictures. Then we noticed there were still blueberries on the plants and then started to wonder if we were gonna get in trouble for being there.... and we did...lol!! Oh well... no harm done.
I took a ton of pictures and was pretty disappointed to get home and realize they mostly crappy. I used my pawn shop Sears 28mm because I wanted a wide angle for all the scenery and that lens just stinks. Not sure why, but it has really bad vignetting only on the right, so I had to use my vingette action to make it look like I did it all on purpose ;)
The observatory was very cool. Sean was TERRIFIED right up until we got into the elevator, then we realized it wasn't even scary and was able to enjoy himself. If was very neat to be ABOVE the eagles soaring in the sky!! I tried to get a pic of them... no dice.
All-in-all is was a very nice day and I think the kids will be ready for bed early tonight after all that climbing....running... rolling.... jumping..... spinning....................
4 comments:
Sorry you got kicked off the blue berry field! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time though! I am jealous because I didn't get to go! Trust me, I would have much rather been with you then where I was! Work SUCKED!
great pics
very glad that you guys spent the day together
they have missed that
Lisa
Wow cool photos even with the lens they weren't that bad. Love the observatory that is cool! I can't believe you got to watch the eagles from above, BRAT!! Loved the colors of the blueberry fields and Oops for getting in trouble there, LOL...Live and Learn!! I love that one photo you took from the observatory of the water, beautiful...and also the one of the kids with Jessie in the middle, to cute!! Looks like you had fun with the camera and the kids had fun exploring and running around!! What a great day!!
you are quite the photographer!! awesome pics!! =)
Post a Comment