Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A few from Sunday







Nicole HATES woods! But she did a great job at pretending she didn't when we went on our little walk ;) Sean LOVED having Nicole all to himself!! He was a total clown posing for shots!! At one point he even dropped to the ground in a meditation pose as we were all walking and says, 'SHHH! I need to meditate now!' What a weirdo.
I am supposed to be doing homework.....

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Colleen those were great!! I take it your using the borrowed lenses? I love the rock with the moss on it!! It's so crisp and clear. Silly Sean looks like he was having fun!! Thanks for sharing! Now get back to your homework, LOL

Rick Jordan said...

He is a weirdo! You guys just disappeared on Saturday and we had no idea where you went! When are you planning your trip to Treworgy's?

Colleen said...

I think this weekend... but we are trying to find something else to do. It's always Treworgy's Treworgy's Treworgy's...................

Rick Jordan said...

I think I am insulating the pipes tomorrow night but I would love to go on Sunday if you want!