Today is the 'DASH Fair' Woo hoo. I am working our booth from 12-230 and then I am helping clean up. I'm also bringing my camera to catch the "highlights." (lol) I HEAR it's really fun and everyone that's going seems to be pretty excited about it, but I think maybe they have been working in the office so long that their brains have turned to office mush. My time will come too, I'm sure ;-) My day at home with Sean the other day caused me to have a whole spectrum of emotions. One minute I was loving being at home again and missing just 'being home' with no schedule, no constant ringing phone, and no dress code. The next minute I was way bored and wondering what was going on at the office. I also threw some anxiety into the mix worrying about my PTO (paid time off.. Which I have FIVE WEEKS of, so keep that in mind as you continue to read this rant....lol) time being 'wasted' and not having any left for the summer and being trapped in the office all summer long with no windows... No sunlight... Freezing in the air conditioning... And sobbing quietly at my desk because I can't wake up in the morning and on a whim decide to take the kids to the coast. Hey, I never claimed NOT to be a drama queen, right??P.S. I know you are all probably PRETTY BUMMED that I have no more Jonas Brothers videos to post... but if you are REALLY Jonsin' for some Jonas... Here you go ;)
7 comments:
Think of the families that have 2 weeks paid time off and they have children!! They're lucky if they actually get a real weeks vacation out of it! You stop that whining!
Seriously! What Kristi said and stuff!!
Yeah Yeah Yeah. :-P
LOL...you poor thing...whine if you want it's your blog!! I think more than likely you have cabin fever and need some photo therapy!! Take a few pictures and call doctor Rick in the morn if it doesn't help :o)
LOL- doctor Rick! I like that!
5 WEEKS!! Wowza!! Is that standard? I'll take your job!! :)
Yeah- 6 1/2 years for the same company and I get three weeks! Plus three sick days! I feel your pain! NOT!
Post a Comment