Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
All the eggs are found and the kids are playing their new DS games. It's kind of a tradition for the Easter Bunny to bring a DS game for each kid and some candy. (In this round anyway... we still have another hunt at B and Grampa's easter brunch... and I think they are doing it outside... UGH! It's freakin' COLD out!!!!!!)
I had a great time at my b;day party last night and I LOVE my presents!! Everyone got me stuff that is just PERFECT!! I got lots of Fiestaware stuff this year and I LOVE that!! Julie even went to an antique store and got me an old Fiestaware vase. She told me they have lots of neat Fiestaware stuff there and I am going to have to check that out! How many more times can I say 'Fiestaware' in this one blog...lol? Fiestaware Fiestaware Fiestaware Fiestaware Fiestaware Tim and Kristie got me a FIESTAWARE serving bowl and a book light! I have been DYING for a new book light since mine broke YEARS ago. Rick has been dying for me to have one as well since it pisses him off when I come in and turn on the light to read ;) We never made it to the ice cream cake since we were all stuffed from Artichoke dip and chips... and mudslides :-D Works for me though, since that means I still have a whole DQ cake in my freezer ;) ;)
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
.....and because Easter is kinda boring.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow great photos!! Cooper is just too funny!! He doesn't think Easter is boring but then as long as he has his stuffed animals nothing is probably boring to him...loved the photo of cooper with the kids in the background...Great job!
Okay you had all those on one blog and it threw me off, lol...Happy Belated Birthday...sounds like you enjoyed yourself and have plenty of fiestaware, lol...I was laughing at the way Cooper was staring at Jessi's orbit gum...to funny...Then for a minute I thought Sean was putting an egg in the fish tank when I realized he had found one that was hidden, lol...Looks like you all had a good Easter...and you a Great birthday...I've never had a mudslide...Margarita is what I like...Mmmmm....
Post a Comment