Tonight is my birthday party :) I bought stuff to make mudslides... WOO HOOO!! I haven't done that in ages because it's expensive to buy the kaluha AND baileys AND vodka.. and I am cheap ;) The house is a FREAKING DISASTER because we have been so busy lately and cleaning has not been very high on the priority list, so I have a LOT to do today!
We watched "The Mist" last night. It was ...um... 'something.' It is my favorite Stephen King short story EVER, so I HAD to see the movie even though it looked like it could be a bit on the cheesy side. It was an ok movie... but the short story ended abruptly with no real resolution. That always drove me crazy... I hate that! BUT... I would take that over the way they ended the movie ANY DAY!!
I can't BELIEVE Easter is tomorrow!! Karyn and I had to run to Target on our lunch break yesterday to get stuff for baskets since it creeped up on her as well. Those damn Jonas Brother's can be VERY distracting!! ;) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment