Tuesday, March 04, 2008

OMG....Rhapsody.com..... OMG.... OMG....

What took me so long!!?? I joined it awhile ago and listened to a little music, but I didn't really "get it." But I get it now. OH DO I GET IT NOW!! I haven't even watched TV tonight because I am like a fat kid in a candy store... except I am a fat lady... and I am adding music to my library instead of candy in my pockets!! Basically... you pay 14.99 a month and you have access to pretty much every CD EVER... yes... E.V.E.R. It even works with your Mp3 player... (most mp3 players, I don't think it will work with Zunes or Ipods because they have proprietary software). As long as you have the subscription, you have the tuneage.

It looks like this... (click for bigger)
Part of my birthday present is a HOLE!! YES... a HOLE!! My car didn't come with an mp3 jack as part of the stereo, so on Saturday I have an appointment to have one put in and I can't WAIT to have that... and an mp3 player (see amazon wish list people... hint hint LOL!!!) and listen to all my new tunes and all my comedy stuff! LOVES LOVES LOVES IT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

You are weird! Hey- did you know 18 years ago today I asked you out? Good call on my part!

Wendy said...

What is an mp3 player? LOL...
Dang Rick you deserve a gold star for that one...did you have it written down in your wallet like my husband did...ROFL....

Rick Jordan said...

No- I just remember stuff! Kind of what I do!