Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back to life

It's amazing how quickly things get back to normal!

Our very nice visit with Mom ended today when Jessi and I dropped Mom off at the airport this afternoon. Things were almost immediately the way they were before she got here. Came home and picked up around the house a bit, and fooled around on 2peas for awhile. Went and picked up Sean from school. Came home and watched GH, then into the kitchen to cook dinner and clean up the kitchen. Somewhere in that time line the kids had 2 warnings and then spent an hour in their rooms with no electronics for fighting with each other. Yup. Normal ;)

Tomorrow I am back to work... sorta. I have to go to Augusta for the day for a training/workshop thingy. Tomorrow I am also back on the TREADMILL! Serious slackin' has been goin' on around on my part and it shows!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow looks like y'all had a blast!! I knew right away who your Mom was, lol...you and her look a little bit alike, lol...Glad I didn't hear the noise...and I know the dogs were hiding...Took my Mom to the airport today and now we are back to normal, YEA!! LOL...