I don't know where my Mom found them, but she pretty much sealed up Sean's 'greatest birthday gift' award this year when a big box of 4 Marshmallow guns and LOTS of bags of mini marshmallows arrived in the mail :)
I was feeling guilty that I was playing with them too much but every time I put them down one of the boys would keep putting them back in my hands and saying "Chase us around and try to shoot us!" I mean... c'mon... how could I resist?!
6 comments:
OMG he is so silly. I need to get him some of these things for his birthday in June LOL
Those were the BEST!
They were so much fun...
I was feeling guilty that I was playing with them too much but every time I put them down one of the boys would keep putting them back in my hands and saying "Chase us around and try to shoot us!" I mean... c'mon... how could I resist?!
Last night was SO much fun! Jerry and Julie's house next Saturday! Plus, Ironman on the horizon!
Oh Wow!! I've seen the larger marshmellow guns but not the ones for the mini's...I know Michael would love those too!! Great job on the photos!
I saw those in Skymall!! They are AWESOME!
I originally saw them in SkyMall, too. Best prices at Drugstore.com; go figure!
Post a Comment