Thursday, April 03, 2008

Oopsie

I crashed today. Just a little ;)

I ran to the dollar tree on my lunch break to get Sean's party invitation's that HAVE to go out tomorrow since I have slacked so long. The place was packed (which I should have thought of, since it's the first week of the month and that's payweek for much of the Dollar Tree's client el ...yeah that sounds snotty, but you know it's true.) There were 2 registers open with at least 10 people in each line. I stood in line for awhile, then realized there was no way I was going to get out of there before my lunch break ended. So I left. The car beside me had parked REALLY close to me, so I was watching it as I pulled out to keep from hitting it... the BANG!! Another car was pulling out on the other side of the lane and we crashed car butts ;) My taillight got cracked a bit and the spare tire cover on her RAV 4 got cracked. So no biggie, and totally my dumb, stupid fault.

Figures the one time I am actually NOT on the phone or playing with my mp3 player is when I crash.

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

No big deal! We will fix her up good as new! When you told me, I totally figured you were on the phone or playing with your MP3 player! Oh well, first time you EVER had an accident that was your fault isn't until you are 34 is pretty good!

Mindy said...

glad everyone is okay!! I did that same thing, backing out of my drive way... the only accident I've ever had... :P

Wendy said...

Oh Shit!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, this followed by the great flood... I'm sorry.
Auntie...