Sunday, April 13, 2008

Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!



The party was great! I was a little worried pre-party because usually Nicole takes over and runs things for me... and I REALLY like that!! But she is in Texas having fun in the sun... so I had to make-do without her. Jessi and Mikayla were a HUGE help! They made up all the goodie bags, set the table, and helped wrangle all if Sean's little friends :) There were about 256 parties going on there that day and it was CRAZINESS, but fortunately we had the last 2 lanes, so we weren't right in the middle of it all. I can't BELIEVE how many toys Sean got. He's probably going to be bummed at Christmas now...lol!! I had thought about asking people not to bring gifts, but everyone thought that was a bad idea. He has so much though, it's ridiculous. This week certainly will have a 'go around the house collecting toys for kids that don't have toys' mission!

My camera died mid way through the party, so I had to steal the batteries out of my flash, so I couldn't use flash anymore and that was kind of a bummer, but that'll learn me for not having extra batteries with me all the time!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Sean!! Looks like he had a great time and Mom learned a valuable lesson regarding batteries, Ekkk!! I started using rechargeable and love how long they last...a lot longer than the non-rechargeables...

Kristie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Love the techniques!!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we missed it!!