There is a reason none of us are ACTUALLY rock stars...
...and it's not because we just haven't been discovered yet ;)
The dog may have been hiding under the table. The yard may have been filling up with stray cats. And Jessi may have been wishing she was adopted when Jerry and Rick started singing (and DANCING) 'Copacabana' ....but we had a blast anyway!!
5 comments:
MAN!! I left too early! I can't believe I missed Rick and Jerry's duet!
Yes- you did leave too early! The good news is I am always in the mood to make an ass of myself so you will see it!
That's what you get for being a responsible parent and getting your kid to bed on time!!! ;)
OMG it was so much fun. I totally need to get that for the Wii!!! it was awesome.
Wait!!! Didn't Denis get to join in with Janice and Nicole?
Post a Comment