Friday, May 16, 2008

It feels like it's been a looooooong week. NOT sure why, it hasn't been a bad week at all, just felt long! Maybe cuz Rick was on vacation and I still had to go to work ;) It was VERY nice having him here when I go home everyday though!

No big plans this weekend. Rick was supposed to go upto the camp tonight for the night, but that got cancelled due to weather (which seems strange because it appears to be a very nice sunny day... but I haven't checked the weather report, and we ARE in New England, so who knows?)

The dudes are coming to grade and make our yard all nice sometime next week... YAHOO!!! The head dude promises that even though we aren't paying $5000 to do all the stuff he initially wanted to do... he's still going to blow my mind!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What is a husband, lol...mine has been gone so long I don't have a clue...We had our vacation together 4 days and then poof he vanishes again, Ekk...Loved the new screen door, great idea! I know what you mean about hitting the scrapping blues, it has struck here...and I am getting further and further behind...I could really use a sitter, just for a day would be nice!! Have a good rest of your weekend.

Rick Jordan said...

I hope you are right about being wowed! I did go to camp last night! The screen door did come out nice, Wendy! Of course, you didn't have to install it! LOL