Nicole's mother requested some scrappy art of Nicole's nephew Milo, so she came over for a little scrappin.' I thought that would get my scrap mojo going... not-so-much. I was more of a spectator ;-)Rick has to show off his new gun to everyone who will look ;) Nicole said that she had never shot a gun before. Rick could not just let that go! She can't say that anymore!
Home Depot is moving to a new location and selling off all their stuff. I got myself a new storm door and I am SO excited!! I have always hated how dark our kitchen is because the door has no windows... even while we were building I was having issue with it.

5 comments:
Rick's mother-in-law has never touched or shot a gun in her entire life, either. Not too sure she wants to, either...jury is out on that!
Well, if you ever decide you want to, your son-in-law would gladly set you up! I love it when women touch my gun! LOL. Time to do the spice rack and book shelves! Happy mother's Day, Janice!
too cool! I got a storm door for my front door! The hallway was always sooo dark and now it's awesome. It has one of those built in screens on the top.... hope you like yours!! :)
Colleen's Auntie has shot lots of guns... rifles, and even a 357 magnum - that one has serious kick... very nearly ripped my arm off... I love shooting guns. And no Rick, I don't want to touch your gun.
Hmmm whose kitchen is THIS?!?!? No... it CAN'T BE!!!!! Can it???? Nahhhhhh... Wait... is it? Could it be??? Hmmmmm.... come on, is this pic photo shopped??? (...squinting like Clint Eastwood in one of his one word westerns...)
Post a Comment