Tuesday, May 06, 2008

PLAY BALL!!



Today was Sean's first day of baseball... and Rick's first day of coaching. Both of them did a great job! Jessi and I stuck around for almost an hour, but then could take no more 'fun.' And headed home to make salads for everyone's dinner.

I started my new schedule this week and everyone is SO much HAPPIER!! I can take Jessi to school in the mornings now, and I can pick Sean up every day, so he doesn't have to sit on the bus for an hour. Leaving everyday at 2:30 is like I have added a whole extra hour to my day! The only thing that sucks about it is that Nicole and I used to chat on the phone every morning while we were each on our way to work, now that I am going in earlier, that's not happenin.' So we are gonna to need to figure out a new routine!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah I am totally MISSING my Colleen time in the A.M.!!!