Yesterday Uncle Chris and Butters arrived to stay with us while Chris job hunts... and Chris and Nicole apartment hunt.
Of COURSE Chris' arrival meant we had an excuse to PARTY!! (OK... that was a little silly... like we have ever NEEDED an excuse in the past...lol!)
Today is Sunday. Lowes Day. House/Yard work, Take Photos, Catch snakes, and play day. Rick's new grill has a rotisserie built in so we are going to attempt rotisserie chicken. Jessi invented a marinade (with lemon zest, onion, garlic, brown sugar, and who knows what else she put in there but it smells REALLY GOOD!) and prepared the chickens and they are just hanging out in the fridge waiting to be cooked.
6 comments:
Very nice blog! I had a really good time last night! I am hoping the chicken comes out really good on the new rotis! Well, off to the basement and then to the porch!
Let me know how that chicken comes out it sounds AWESOME! We had so much fun last night! Thanks for having us over! Next week is Zack's B-day party so we will have to skip a week but it's on for the weekend after.
Sounds good! I think next weekend Rick and I are going postal on the lawn... WE WILL HAVE GRASS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL! Great pics! Butters looks REALLY evil in those pics.
Good luck on the grass. I tried for 3 years to fill in the mess they made of my lawn when they redid the road etc. Nothing seemed to work so I put the garden in up there....Now grass grows like crazy...even on the mulch I put down to keep it away....Life is a B*tch that way LOL....That state mix stuff at Schatz does work pretty good...Hay works better...Get hay not straw I did learn that lesson LOL...
Wow Butter is a tad bit possesive, poor Cooper!! Loved the macro photos of the flowers, bees, snakes, great job! What lens did you use? Looks like y'all had a good time and plenty of laughs! I was wondering where your grass was at, lol...Try using seed mats, I've had good luck with those and lowes does sell them...I put in new seed this spring in some bald patches we had, it came up really well, then the drough hit! UGH...no more grass and I give up for the year...Everything is brown and crispy now!! grr...
Post a Comment