You are SICK!! LMAO....Here I was ohhing and ahhing your photos, especially thought that spider and fly photo was pretty cool and the butterfly, and the path in the woods and then you throw those last ones in......ewwww......now I'll have nightmares!! Looks as if somebody enjoyed your blog post, lol....
Bill just accused *me* of viewing PORN when he walked through as *you* were homing in on David Hasselhoffs 'package'.... Said I was disgusting! And said I was looking at penises.... FRANKLY, if I were gonna do that, it wouldn't be David Hasselhoffs! Sheesh!!!
Was trying to think whose I 'might' like to be accused of ogling (rather than Hasselhoff's)... First thought was Simon Cowell - but I have been noticing that he really has small hands and I wonder, is there a correlation?
LOL... Jessi was still signed in!! That just was SICK!!
I said....
Simon Cowell!!??? Ummm... I don't know if that's any better than 'The Hoff'!
I have a long list of Oglees ;) Adam Sandler... Jim Carrey... Johnny Depp.... Tim Mcgraw (keep that hat ON!)... Brad Pitt... Angelia Jolie... OOOPS!! Went a little too far there... ROFL!
Jim Carrey?!?! Huh? Brad Pitt? No way - he's been emasculated by Angie... not even attractive anymore - too soft. I've got one - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0553648/
WHat are you talking about?!?! We're talking about GUYS Rick! GUYS!Ummm Hellloooooo???? Oh, so you have a thing for Whyclef??? Ahhhh. I get it now... roflmao!
21 comments:
Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.
It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.
Yutarets! kasagad bah!
Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!
What the SHIZAY happened here!!???
shizzi daw patago zipyid
Thanks to the owner of this blog. I've enjoyed reading this topic.
You are SICK!! LMAO....Here I was ohhing and ahhing your photos, especially thought that spider and fly photo was pretty cool and the butterfly, and the path in the woods and then you throw those last ones in......ewwww......now I'll have nightmares!! Looks as if somebody enjoyed your blog post, lol....
Bill just accused *me* of viewing PORN when he walked through as *you* were homing in on David Hasselhoffs 'package'.... Said I was disgusting! And said I was looking at penises.... FRANKLY, if I were gonna do that, it wouldn't be David Hasselhoffs! Sheesh!!!
that zooming crotch just... wow... no words!! LOL
Was trying to think whose I 'might' like to be accused of ogling (rather than Hasselhoff's)... First thought was Simon Cowell - but I have been noticing that he really has small hands and I wonder, is there a correlation?
LOL... Jessi was still signed in!! That just was SICK!!
I said....
Simon Cowell!!??? Ummm... I don't know if that's any better than 'The Hoff'!
I have a long list of Oglees ;) Adam Sandler... Jim Carrey... Johnny Depp.... Tim Mcgraw (keep that hat ON!)... Brad Pitt... Angelia Jolie... OOOPS!! Went a little too far there... ROFL!
Jim Carrey?!?! Huh? Brad Pitt? No way - he's been emasculated by Angie... not even attractive anymore - too soft. I've got one - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0553648/
or this one: He's like 6'5"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8nH4kHjxk
I can top Alan Jackson! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygctbqBijFk
OOOps! That was me- not Colleen! I'd worry about my wife if she posted that! LOL
WHat are you talking about?!?! We're talking about GUYS Rick! GUYS!Ummm Hellloooooo???? Oh, so you have a thing for Whyclef??? Ahhhh. I get it now... roflmao!
LOL- I don't like looking at guys! I get much more enjoyment from looking at a woman! Guess it is a good thing I married a woman! LOL
Post a Comment