
SO.... my laptop is having the power cord/motherboard issue AGAIN. (Unless we stat perfectly still, or hold the cord into the back and keep pressure on it, the screen dims and undims because it goes from power to battery) This time they refuse to fix it unless I pay $300. How retarded would that be when a new laptop WITHOUT a cord issue isn't much more?? It REALLLLLLY pisses me off because they KNOW it's an issue since they have changed the way they make their cords and have them come out the side instead of the back like mine does. And I also KNOW it's not just mine because there are people talking about it all over the 'net!!
There has GOT to be a way to rig it up cheap that will keep the cord in there. I don't understand why the WHOLE MOTHERBOARD needs to be replaced to keep the CORD in????

ARGH!!! SO DONE WITH DELL!! I REALLY need to just close my freakin' Dell Account since I have no balance on it so that I am not tempted all the time to get another Dell cuz it's so easy to just click "buy with Dell preferred account" and have a new computer on the way in seconds.
4 comments:
Yeah- I got to hear you yelling at the stupid Dell people! That is complete bullshit! I should take it to work! I know Alex will either fix it for good or break it forever! LOL
I have a dell....SOOOO I understand. I have lost everything on it three times now...and I have had it for less than 3 months. :) It is working now, and yet here I am on the desk top typing. I'm afraid to get attached to it LOL
I can Look at it when I am over on Sat night
I {heart} you... but tomorrow night is for PARTYYYYYY not WORKYYYYYYYY!!!
:-D
Post a Comment