Thursday, October 02, 2008

If ONE is good........

Then two MUST be better, RIGHT!!!????





GOTCHA!!!

Meet Lucy...... (who looks kinda black in this photo, but she is really chocolate brown)



We went to get the puppy with some friends of ours from Hartt. It's actually their cousin that had the puppies and they got one too. Her name is Emma.

Lucy is still a little shell-shocked... and Cooper is behaving himself so far, but not exactly helping her to settle down. Sampson is a non-issue... as you would probably assumer ;)

Let the housebreaking begin!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kristie said...

Assumer? haha! :) I got a chance to meet Sampson for the first time the other day - he seriously looks bigger in person than in pictures! HE IS HUGE!!! Lucy is so precious - I need one! :(

Kristie said...

Why did I get knocked to 5th on the Stalkee Stalkee list? Is that some kind of hint?

Colleen said...

LOL....NO.... it goes by whoever blogged the most recently, it does it on it's own.

Kristie said...

Not the Stalkee Stalkee! That's in order of who you like most! "the Blog List" is the random list. Do you even know anything about your own blog? I'm totally offended. I use to be 3rd on the Stalkee Stalkee!! :( Since when did Jerry and Julie become so special!!


:) Okay, I'm kidding!! Clearly I have nothing better to do!!!

Nicole said...

She is a cutie patootie! Can't wait to meet her!

Colleen said...

ROFL... Clearly I DON'T because I thought I deleted my "stalkee stalkee" list when I added the blog list!!!

Julie said...

Puppies! AWE! They are so cute! I know better than to want one though :) I have a 6 year old dog who is a perfect lady (except when she eats garbage) The house breaking thing is SOOOO much work. It's like having a baby! Good luck and can't wait to meet the little one!

Scott said...

Are you opening up a shelter?

Ingrid said...

Oh my GOSH she is sweet, and I love her name! She looks so, so soft! You must be a pro by now, I bet she'll be house broken in no time!

Artistically Twisted said...

The Pup is awesome..... if you can figure out a way to keep them as Puppies.... let me know.

She is cute though. ;0)