Monday, October 13, 2008

I almost forgot the best line of last night.....

Sophie asks Nicole is she can sleep over since Mikayla and Liv are staying over too and they made such a great fort to sleep in. Nicole agrees and Sean looks at Sophie and says....

"So...um... Sophie... You wanna sleep with me?"



(and just for the record... the fort was "girls only" once the lights went out...lol)

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I thought that line was great! The fort was totally awesome! And 100% girls only!

Ingrid said...

I'm so bummed I missed the Jordan Wiffle-Fest! But I'm a little relieved I didn't show up on Saturday after I woke up. I had it in my head that's when it was and I would have felt like a gigantic moron.

Ingrid said...

Oh...and Sophie has been telling the soda can story to everyone who stands still for more than 10 seconds. Only now it's sounds like you were standing on a ladder and chucking 2 liters of soda at her head. The lifeguard at the pool thought it was a great story though.

Julie said...

OMG too cute. He should be all set. LOL....