I had an awesome time! Even my parents said they had a great time! That needs to become a tradition like Christmas Party and Summer Bash! I think the kids had fun and so did the adults!
Oh WOW - I used to make forts like that! Also used to make them on this little porch off the back of my parent's house when I was young in Maine - multi rooms ones too! lol With flashlights and popcorn etc - How fun!
2 comments:
I had an awesome time! Even my parents said they had a great time! That needs to become a tradition like Christmas Party and Summer Bash! I think the kids had fun and so did the adults!
Oh WOW - I used to make forts like that! Also used to make them on this little porch off the back of my parent's house when I was young in Maine - multi rooms ones too! lol With flashlights and popcorn etc - How fun!
Post a Comment