Last night Jessi went all "pioneer woman" and made her recipe for...
Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake
I think it was the most complicated thing she has made so far and she didn't even miss a beat. The only little glitch she ran into was when she filled her springform pan (that she bought in North Conway and has been DYING to use and FINALLY was able to) with the cheescake mixture and had A TON left over! I guess Ree's pan was much bigger! No harm done though, we had to gingersnaps left over, so we just made another little one :)
HEY... did you know you could make collages/storyboards in Picasa now!!?? LOVES IT!!! All you do it select all the photos you want in the collage and then up at the top hit "create" and "collage." SUPER EASY!!! If you click on it you can see it bigger. I am LOVING the collages!


7 comments:
That cheesecake sounds HEAVENLY!!
I'm getting ready to bag up our turkey and I'm scared to death, never done it this way before.
I got a tip from a co-worker... she said to cut open the bag 30 minutes before it's done and you will still get crispy skin.... never thought of that before and it's a GREAT idea!
...and don't be scared you, you weirdo... you can't screw that up even if you tried!
The Cheesecake tasted yummy!!
I am kinda bummed I didn't make the turkey this year, I would have totally tried the open bag trick!
Definitely need to download new picasa!
Yummy to the cheesecake!!!
Everything was EXCELLENT as usual! The turkey was moist and delicious with crunchy skin! I love Thanksgiving- food, football, hunting and naps! Tomorrow is YOUR day! Hope you have fun and find everything you want!
You would be amazed at the things that I can screw up, and I TOTALLY wish I had seen the open bag trick like, 5.5 hours earlier...doh!
Have fun tomorrow! I'm sitting here flipping through the BF ads and getting all excited!!!
Love the Collage, great idea!! Jessi's cheesecake sounds delicious!! Hope y'all had a good day!
Post a Comment