
Today I succumbed to my deepest darkest desire... B&J's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. I have been doing SO well with the low carb thing too! We even went to Olive Garden yesterday and I didn't cheat!! BUT ever since Nicole and I brainstormed up the whole "dip party" idea.... I have been completely consumed with thoughts of sweet treats!! If ONLY I could have WAITED til then to cheat!!!
Oh well... it's all in the past now. I'll just have to be extra super good for the rest of the week til D-Day (that's DIP DAY in case you couldn't figure that one out, Rick...lol)
10 comments:
You talk to me like I am FOUR! LOL
That's because your mental capacity is that of a 4 year old. :)
Thanks for clarifying, Kristie! ROFL
...like there needed to be clarification... LOL
That's been one of my favorite flavors since I was a kid! I always feel an odd sense of disappointment when I realize I got all the chunks of candy out and there's nothing but ice cream leftin there, though.
I'm really glad I shared that.
:P
Thank you for sharing that, Ingrid! Atleast people didn't say you had the mental capacity of a four year old! LOL
I hate that... and sometimes I just throw the rest away if there is a lot left and no chunks left because I feel betrayed.
How's THAT for sharing!!??
LOL
I love that stuff...My fave is the peanut butter cup one. I admit I eat the peanut butter cups first then the ice cream. :)
A diet is a hard thing. And you can't go forever without carbs. When I do the low carb thing I find myself at the Chinese restaurant elbows deep in noodles and fried rice. I feel like a junky. I think you deserve praise for making it though the Olive Garden thing. That would kill me !
You only cheated ONCE! You are doing great on the low carb thing! I LOVE chinese, Jewels! I totally know where you are coming from there!
Post a Comment